Friday, May 25, 2012

Success

     For the last few weeks I have been working on projects, planting flowers, and spreading mulch to get ready for my first "Open Garage" this past Monday. Of course, I had a lot of help from my friends and family! :) As my nights grew longer and my alarm clock remained set for the wee hours of the morning, I neglected my blog...once again! I have been so busy making the projects that I have had very little time to write about them. But my dear friend, Carly decided to share my blog on FACEBOOK! So, I decided that I needed to update. :)
     As Monday rolled around I began doubting my decision to put my work on display. There were so many people continuously sending encouragement and tips my way. So, after all of the bruises, fears, and exhaustion I opened my home and shop to my family and friends. I set a goal and far surpassed it in a way that I never dreamed. The success of the "open garage" has opened my eyes to the possibilities of Restored Charm. Here are some of the things that I sold at the "open garage."
     My next step was finally deciding to create a Facebook page. With the help of my Facebook guru friend, we created the Restored Charm page. Slowly, but surely I am adding pictures and inviting friends. 
     As I wrap up an incredibly hectic, yet successful week, I am excited at what the future holds for my little business. I am thankful to my family and friends for their constant help, encouragement, and support. Now...back to the shop to finish up some orders. :) 

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment