Monday, May 7, 2012

Busy Bee

After my last post I had every intention of writing once or twice a week. As you can see, that didn't happen. I have been so busy after work and on the weekends making my projects that I haven't opened my computer since my last post. Last weekend my Daddy came to town. In a whirlwind of about 24 hours, my garage was transformed from a junk yard to a creative workspace and display area for my antiques and projects. The next step is to get concrete poured for the garage.
On the advertisement front, I designed and ordered my first set of business cards. I love the way they turned out. I have also decided to have an "Open Garage Sale" for friends and family on May 21st. I will make some smaller things to sell that day and the larger items can be ordered. Here are some of the things that I have restored. :)
Although I have filled many of my afternoons with projects, I have still found the time to spend some much needed time with my friends. It still amazes me what wonderfully supportive people I have around me. Some are my critics that drive me to make better projects, some are my best customers, and others provide me with laughter and fun to keep me energized! I couldn't do it without them! As usual, I am off to make more projects.

Love,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment